• Legendary DJ Richard Blade, spinning the best of the ‘80s and maybe, just maybe, posing for pictures with a few lucky fans
• Flashback Heart Attack, keeping you dancing and singing along to the greatest hits and most epic anthems of the ‘80s and beyond
• Food Trucks: Austyn’s Burger, Baby’s Badass Burgers, Epic Tacos, The Greasy Wiener, The Grilled Cheese Truck, India Jones, Kogi BBQ, Lobsta Truck, Mandoline Grill, Okamoto Kitchen, The Paradise Truck, Peaches’ Smokehouse & Southern Kitchen, The Pudding Truck, Rice Balls of Fire, Wings n Waffles
The L.A. Zoo’s Roaring Nights summer series is back and wilder than ever – offering fun, fascinating explorations at the intersection of music, culture, and nature. These adults-only (21+) adventures feature live bands, DJs, pop-up Zoo Talks, animal close-ups, L.A.’s best food trucks, full bars, and more.
- The Watering Hole open-air glamping lounge with specialty cocktails
- An immersive silent disco experience powered by dueling DJs
- Three multi-genre dance areas, for an eclectic musical safari
- Interactive art activities, classic backyard games, and more
Roaring Nights, like all our nighttime events, supports the L.A. Zoo and its global conservation efforts. Food and beverages are not included in the ticket price. Outside food and beverages, backpacks, coolers, and oversized purses will not be permitted. During evening events, animals are given access to their night quarters for their comfort. Therefore, most animals will not be on exhibit after 8:00 p.m. Valid ID is required to purchase alcohol. Free parking is available. Secure your ticket and avoid waiting in line by purchasing now. Online ticketing closes at 5 p.m. on the day of the event. Tickets will be available for purchase at the Membership windows of the Zoo as early as 6 p.m. that day. GLAZA Members can save on admission by using their promo code, which is distributed via email. If you are a Member and haven’t received yours, please call 323-644-4747.