Flashback Heart Attack – The Leader in 80s Cover Band Entertainment.
80s cover band Flashback Heart Attack resume is one of the best in the country.
The highest level: elevating the experience one anthem at a time.
The resume speaks for itself.
Booked by some of the biggest names in music History – Hall of Fame members – Grammy Winners – Fortune 500 Approved
“The Real Deal” – Billie Joe Armstrong – Green Day
“This is a Great Band” – Eddie Vedder – Pearl Jam
“When I got to rehearsal I knew how good they were.
Anytime they want to play, I’m in” – Alice Cooper
“No 1 80’s band from CA. Honestly, one of the best bands I’ve ever seen. I mean they’re Flashback Heart Attack” – Ben Roethlisberger – Pittsburgh Steeler Quarterback (Audio Here)
THE BIGGEST EVENTS:
FLASHBACK HEART ATTACK HEADLINES DISNEYLAND NEW YEAR’S EVE
Flashback Heart Attack had the honor of headlining Disneyland for over 20k guests on New Year’s Eve. The biggest NYE on the West Coast.
Headlined Warner Bros – DC Comics Wonder Woman Marathon LA Live for 10k attendees – Los Angeles
10 TIME WINNER – BEST LIVE BAND – BEST ROCK BAND
OC WEEKLY – READERS CHOICE
The Very Best Choose Flashback Heart Attack
Hello and thank you for visiting 80’s cover band Flashback Heart Attack. We know there are many options in bands and there is a lot of deception out there. All testimonials, claims, clients, events here are real and true.
It’s a dance party like no other! Flashback Heart Attack is an internationally touring 80s show with a live performance second to none and as close to an authentic 80s musical experience you will find. With polished look and big sound, Flashback Heart Attack delivers a high energy, memorable experience playing all the biggest hits and anthems we all know and love.
It’s a fresh take on the best era in music. Don’t take our word for it. Go by the extensive resume, volume, size and scope of events played, Grammy winning, elite of the elite Rock Stars hiring and jamming with the band, top tier corporate clients, Hall of Fame sports stars, National charities, celebrity endorsements. The ACTUAL lead singers from the 80’s bands themselves hire Flashback Heart Attack to be their backing musicians on the same songs you loved in the 80’s. That’s the level with VIDEO to back it up. Partial list of 80’s artists that have joined Flashback Heart Attack on stage below.
It’s professionalism, award winning, high energy, style, edgy, classy, crowd engagement, funny, band chemistry, personality, wearing different variations of authentic outfits all presented by four of the easiest guys to work. It’s the biggest hits and anthems of the era with spot on accuracy and delivery. If these qualities are important to you, your clients and guests – this is your band. Scroll down for partial client list and highlights.
From Prince and Michael Jackson to AC/DC and Metallica to new wave like The Cure and Depeche Mode to power ballads like Dont Stop Belivin Flashback Heart Attack has you covered with uncanny renditions. So much so, many of the actual 80s artists (Terri Nunn, Dale Bozzio, Alice Cooper, Kevin Cronin and many others) have used Flashback Heart Attack as their band for performances. (List Below)
THE ULTIMATE HONOR
Rock Icon Alice Cooper said it best. ALICE COOPER!! “You can tell the bands that are really good and the ones that are put together. Flashback Heart Attack had it. Soon as I got here for rehearsal I knew how good they were. It’s a rock n roll show – I’ll play with them again anytime.” Video Testimonial
EVENT PLANNER APPROVED
80s cover band Flashback Heart Attack’s easy style is every wedding planners, event producers and destination management companies dream. They call Flashback Heart Attack “High Energy..Low Maintenance” and we’re proud of the distinction. It’s a real simple agreement, no bloated rider and easy going and professional guys makes Flashback Heart Attack the easiest part of every event with excellent references: Google, Ford, Adobe, TMobile, Waste Management to name a few.
We should be clear. This is not an “agency” band. Most agency bands lack consistency: they put together random members just to fill your need, sometimes staring at iPads on stage resulting in lack of chemistry and energy and ultimately your event suffers. Flashback Heart Attack is a boutique band, playing close to 100 shows a year (last 8 years) that specializes in creating a real 80s experience through authentic look and spot on sound reproduction.
TAKE IT FROM A ROCK N ROLL HALL OF FAME MEMBER AND MUSICAL ICON
“It’s a “Vegas quality” show that is the complete package playing perfected renditions of all the biggest songs of the 80s and more. Flashback Heart Attack will create a high energy, engaging show that you’ll think you’re actually seeing and hearing a band from the 80s.”
“From Los Angeles – Orange County Flashback Heart Attack will keep the dance floor packed, guests entertained and dancing all night long to the greatest hits and anthems of the 80’s and beyond.“
“Eighties band Flashback Heart Attack is definitely the “go-to” band for that WOW factor.”
- 10 time winner OC Weekly Best Live / Rock Band – Readers Choice
- HEADLINED DISNEYLAND’s BIGGEST EVENT OF THE YEAR – NYE – 20k Guests
- Vetted by the us military – played the langley va base – 100 year annIversary.
- HEADLINED BIRDSNEST – WASTE MANAGEMENT – PHOENIX OPEN – 10k Guests
- CO-headlined with Maroon5 AT PALMS Las Vegas NYE
- Headlined 5 Diamond Resort – St Regis Monarch BAy – NYE SOLD OUT 4 Consecutive Years
- Headlined Orange County Fairgrounds NYE for 10k GUESTS
- Superstars Green Day hire Flashback Heart Attack for their events.
- Members of Guns n Roses have jammed with them.
- Pearl Jam singer Eddie Vedder has joined Flashback on stage.
- Flashback Heart Attack has filled in as the band backing Icon Alice Cooper.
- Flashback has entertained arenas for Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley of KISS.
- Hired by Grammy Award Winners
- Hired by Members of 6 Different Halls of Fame
- Rock n Roll, Songwriters, LOS ANGELES Angels, NFL, NHL, Surfing
- Rock n Roll, Songwriters, LOS ANGELES Angels, NFL, NHL, Surfing
- Best Tribute – OC Music Awards
- PRess and FEATURED in OC WEEKLY – THE REGISTER – LA TIMES – MODERN LUXURY – ABC – CBS – NBC – AMC – FOX – US MAGAZINE – PEOPLE MAGAZINE (Press CLIPPINGS Here)
- From Cancun to Canada – CA to NY – Flashback Heart Attack has played for 100’s of Fortune 500, BIGGEST Charities and local clients that include: Google, Adobe, TMobile, Qualcomm, Habitat for Humanity, Ford, Coors Light, American Airlines, Sprint, New Era, Make a wish, cff, autism speaks AND 100s more. (SEE BELOW)
- NUMEROUS CELEBRITY WEDDINGS (See hall of fame linda Perry on VH1 testimonial)
- Filled in as Hall of Fame Alice Coopers band playing his hits at a charity event
- HEADLINED the namm Music convention after party last 4 years. (Largest music convention in the usa)
- Play 5 Diamond Resorts from Cancun to Canada and most So Cal Private Clubs from BACARA to Bel Air Bay Club to Big Canyon.
- Featured in BIZBASH and RECOMMENDED by The Knot
- Flashback Heart Attack has filled in as the band for many 80s singers like: Alice Cooper ⊗ Teri Nunn – Berlin ⊗ Dale Bozzio – Missing Persons ⊗ Kevin Cronin – REO SpeedWagon ⊗ A Flock of Seagulls ⊗ The Romantics ⊗ Naked Eyes ⊗ Dramarama ⊗ Bow Wow Wow ⊗ The Motels ⊗ When in Rome ⊗ and others
- Get entertainment you will be excited about, proud of and guests will appreciate and remember well after the event is over.
A different experience.
Playing close to 100 shows a year (all with the same members) Whether it’s a small affair for 20 people or headlining a National event for 20,000 Flashback Heart Attack gives a stellar performance every time. With only 4 band members you have 3 singers and 2 guitarists which contributes to their “big” full sound.
It’s sophisticated yet has an edge to it. It’s presentation is classy and stylish authentic 80s fashion, hi energy, engaging, funny and sounds like the original bands at an actual concert. The guys’ personality appeals to all age groups. It’s a real rock n roll band that happens to be a cover band. The chemistry and interaction between band mates is the X factor.